Winch Rope Synthetic 28M 10mm
- Noryb’s 12 strand 28m x 10mm synthetic winch rope has been made using the high strength, light weight material UHMWPE (Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene).
- The winch rope comes ready to fit with 4m heat protection sleeve with drum terminal.
- This rope offers endless advantages compared to traditional steel wire rope. Minimum breaking strain (MBS) 11000lbs (5000kg / 5 Tonne). Please note that Noryb uses the much safer term “minimum breaking strain” rather than the “average breaking strain” that a lot of other companies use.
- Weight - 2.2kg, Melting Point - 144℃ - 152℃
Noryb’s synthetic winch rope brings many advantages to the world of winching, made from UHMWPE (Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene) this 28m line is perfect for any form of recovery or offroading from greenlaning to extreme winch challenges. Some of the major benefits of the Noryb synthetic rope are:
- 8x Lighter than steel wire rope.
- 70% stronger than steel wire rope.
- Does not kink
- No wire splinters
- Floats on water
- Virtually no recoil in the unlikely event of failure
- Can be handled without gloves
- Minimal Elongation
- Easy to splice