Winch Rope Synthetic 28M 10mm
- Noryb’s 12 strand 28m x 10mm synthetic winch rope has been made using the high strength, light weight material UHMWPE (Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene).
- The winch rope comes ready to fit with pre-spliced thimble hook and 4m heat protection sleeve with drum terminal.
- This rope offers endless advantages compared to traditional steel wire rope. Minimum breaking strain (MBS) 11000lbs (5000kg / 5 Tonne). Please note that Noryb uses the much safer term “minimum breaking strain” rather than the “average breaking strain” that a lot of other companies use.
- Weight - 2.2kg, Melting Point - 144℃ - 152℃
Noryb’s synthetic winch rope brings many advantages to the world of winching, made from UHMWPE (Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene) this 28m line is perfect for any form of offroading from greenlaning to extreme winch challenges. Some of the major benefits of the Noryb synthetic rope are:
- 8x Lighter than steel wire rope.
- 70% stronger than steel wire rope.
- Does not kink
- No wire splinters
- Floats on water
- Virtually no recoil in the unlikely event of failure
- Can be handled without gloves
- Minimal Elongation
- Easy to splice